Peter Kreckel, Director of Clinical Services
- • I am happily married for 40 years to Denise (Kubitsky). We met as lab partners in pharmacy school, and she practiced for 40 years in community pharmacy and clinical pharmacy.
- • I am the father of three grown up adults, Gretchen (37), Elizabeth (35), and Philip (33). Gretchen is a Professor of Clinical Pharmacy at West Virginia University, and married to Mark Garofoli who is a pharmacist and Professor at West Virginia University. Elizabeth is a ESL (English Second Language) teacher in Lancaster. Philip is an economics major who is working PNC Bank in Pittsburgh. We are blessed with three grandchildren, Regina, Anna and Luke.
- EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- • University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Class of 1981. Served as the President of the Pharmacy School Class of 1981 for 3 years, and President of the Pharmacy School Student Council for 2 years.
- • I have practiced independent community pharmacy for over 40 years, currently serving as Director of Clinical Services at Nickman’s Drug Store.
- • Retired Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pharmacology at St. Francis University where I taught Pharmacology year-round to the Physician Assistant students for 16 years
- • Worked as a clinical pharmacist for Dr. Zane Gates at his Empower-3 clinic for 7 years.
- • I am an outdoor enthusiast enjoying hiking, biking, kayaking, canoeing and camping.
LEMONT FURNACE PHARMACY STAFF
Beth Elder, RPh
- 4 years experience w/ Nickman's Drug
- Provides high quality care for residents in Fayette County
- Enjoys the outdoors and her family
HOPWOOD PHARMACY STAFF
Joyce Kossol, RPh
- Wishes to help build Nickman’s into a great healthcare resource for local residents in Uniontown and the surrounding area
- Manages operations at independent pharmacies
- 5 ½ experience w/ Nickman's Drug
- Loves to help this company grow into a successful independent pharmacy
- Detail oriented; provides excellent customer service
CONNELLSVILLE PHARMACY STAFF
- Five years experience w/ Nickman's Drug
MASONTOWN PHARMACY STAFF
Chris Lester, RPh
- Director of Pharmacy Operations
- 7 years experience w/ Nickman's Drug
- Enables the staff of Nickman's to compete with corporate pharmacies while retaining the true independent charm